I discovered an interesting study conducted by the National Association of Home Builderson the County Property Tax rates. They conducted this study based off of 2005-2009 property taxes throughout the nation. This data probably reflects some errors as I know my property taxes have gone up since 2009, but it is still an interesting illustration of effective property tax rates.
- Minneapolis property taxes, not so bad?? (craigkamman.wordpress.com)
- Case Shiller Home Value Index MN vs. MN Property Tax revenue (craigkamman.wordpress.com)
- Rybak proposes 2% property tax increase in Minneapolis (craigkamman.wordpress.com)
- “What are the property taxes like in New Hampshire?” – you ask (marciarobinson.wordpress.com)
- St. Paul Mayor Coleman proposes 6.5 pct. levy hike | Minnesota Public Radio News (craigkamman.wordpress.com)
- Are Your Property Taxes Too High? Ask an Expert! (hofmanonhomes.com)