This is outstanding news. According to Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors data we are now at a 6.8 month supply of inventory, the lowest September level since 2004. Looks like we are on the right track, surely but slowly improving. I say that with every bit of caution as you have when you read it, just waiting for the other shoe to drop…
Balance is still the name of the game here and right now we are heading in the right direction, with the Months Supply of Inventory currently sitting at 6.8, the lowest September mark since 2004.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending October 15:
- New Listings decreased 17.5% to 1,166
- Pending Sales increased 35.0% to 794
- Total available inventory decreased 21.2 percent to 22,374Read Full Report
- Monthly Skinny: August 2011 (twin cities real estate market update) (craigkamman.wordpress.com)
- Homes by Tradition wins two Reggie Awards for Spirit of Brandtjen homes in Lakeville (craigkamman.com)