The Weekly Market Update report from the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors for week ending November 5, 2011 was released. We are still showing positive trends towards correction. I am anticipating we will see a slow down in Pending Sales and New Listings going into the holiday and winter months. My hope is that we go below the magical line of 20,000 active listings, even if only for a while.
- New Listings decreased 18.7% to 1,134
- Pending Sales increased 20.5% to 794
- Inventory decreased 22.1% to 21,214
- Twin Cities Weekly Real Estate Market Update, week ending 10/22/2011 (craigkamman.com)
- Twin Cities Weekly Real Estate Market Update – Lowest September supply since 2004! (craigkamman.com)
- Twin Cities Housing Market set for rebound (craigkamman.com)
- Twin Cities Homes For Sale Inventory Hits 7 Year Low (ctebockhorst.wordpress.com)