This week beat my expectations as we shed 318 Listings. Last week I stated we have a chance at seeing our inventory drop below 20,000, the first time since 2004. The inventory level dropped down to 20,796 which is a little ahead of where I was expecting. Looks like we are on track for a good inventory level to start out 2012 with! Let’s hope the other fundamentals continue in a positive direction and that should help make 2012 a better year.
- New Listings decreased 18.6% to 938
- Pending Sales increased 30.5% to 805
- Inventory decreased 21.8% to 20,796
- Twin Cities Weekly Real Estate Market Update (craigkamman.com)
- Twin Cities Weekly Real Estate Market Report, week ending Oct 29 2011 (craigkamman.com)