The Minneapolis Area Association’s weekly update shows continued improvement. The inventory continues to get dwindled down and the new listings are not hitting the market.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending April 7:
• New Listings decreased 19.0% to 1,411
• Pending Sales increased 15.5% to 1,036
• Inventory decreased 27.3% to 17,289
Read Full Report from MAAR
I am expecting the market to slow down going into the summer and then election season, but I could be wrong. This spring market is gaining momentum… I had anticipated more new listings to be coming to the market, but we are seeing continued year over year declines.
- Twin Cities Weekly Real Estate Market Update: 04/09/2012 (craigkamman.com)
- A thaw for Twin Cities home prices (startribune.com)