Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors Weekly Real Estate Market update for week ending May 19, 2012 shows continued market improvement. Pending Sales continue to remain above a year ago as new listings continue to remain below a year ago. This of course leaves us with decreased inventory, which is contributing to multiple offers which will stabilize pricing.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending May 19:
- New Listings decreased 9.6% to 1,533
- Pending Sales increased 18.6% to 1,116
- Inventory decreased 29.4% to 17,648Read Full Report from MAAR
- Twin Cities house prices up 3.3 percent (startribune.com)
- Twin Cities Weekly Real Estate Market Update: April 16 2012 (craigkamman.com)