2013 Minnesota Certificate of Rent Paid form (CRP)

2013 MN CRP


If you are a landlord and collecting rents, you will need to file a CRP form the Minnesota Department of Revenue.

If you own rental property and rent living space to other persons, you or your managing agent must issue a CRP to those persons if:
• property tax was payable in 2013 on the property; or
• you were not required to pay property tax, but you made payments in lieu of
property taxes.

This form is Due no later than January 31st 2014.

Get form here:


 Download my free property search app



Realtor. Twin Cities Area specializing in New Construction, Development and Investment Properties.