Wondering How to Take Advantage of this Market?
We are in a property value decline worse than the Great Depression, foreclosures are everywhere, and unemployment is high. Buying real estate is not on the forefront of most people’s minds right now.
Let’s look at this from a couple different perspectives.
If you could be transported back in time to midst of the Great Depression, would you buy real estate knowing what you know now? Buying real estate was not on the forefront of most people’s minds during the depression either!
There is an opportunity of a lifetime to buy into investment real estate right now. We have somehow magically found ourselves in the ”Golden” Real Estate Tri-Fecta
- Property Prices have plummeted
- Interest Rates are at all time Record Lows
- Rental Vacancy Rates are at all time Lows
Right now you can buy a single family home or townhome and easily cash flow it. Properties are being sold at 10% to 15% Cap Rates (cash on cash returns). Could you do that in the stock market?
With the low vacancy rates, rents are continuing to go up. The rental pool is getting larger not smaller because of the unemployment rate and all the people who went through foreclosures.
Is investment real estate the right investment for you? It’s not right for everyone. The major downside is that even though it is a great asset, it is not a very liquid one. So it needs to be a longer term investment strategy for it to make sense. The upside is that historically real estate had paced inflation, and I don’t see why it won’t again this time.
There are also good tax benefits to investment properties, and the there are lots of companies that manage rental property for you so you can take advantage of this opportunity from a hand free perspective.
Contact me to discuss if Investment Property is right for you.
- Is Investment Property an investment strategy that works for you?
- What are the benefits of Investment Property?
- What are the downfalls and risks with Investment Property?
- Can I invest and get those returns without having to manage the property?
- What kind of ROI can I expect?
- What are the Tax benefits?
OR call / text me on my cell: 952.994.4451 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Becoming a Real Estate Mogul in this market (Craig Kamman)